I’m excited to announce that public applications are open for the Spring 2021 cohort of Reforge. I’ll be participating along side leaders from Tinder, Facebook, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey, Instagram, and more.
Reforge Membership includes participation in a cohort-based program and ongoing access to content from all programs, weekly releases, deep-dive sessions, and a community of vetted peers to help you execute what you learn.
Spring programs run from March 22nd – May 13th
I’ve worked closely with Brian Balfour (CEO at Reforge) and the Reforge team for the past 3 years to develop and host three different programs. Onboarding for the Spring 21 cohort begins March 22nd, the first week of content is March 28th, the first week of live cases is the week of April 5th, and the last week of live cases is the week of May 10th.
Build, communicate, and execute a cohesive product strategy across feature, growth, scaling and innovation product work.
With Fareed Mosavat (GP at Reforge, Ex Slack, Instacart, Zynga) and Ravi Mehta (Ex CPO at Tinder, Facebook, Tripadvisor)
A step-by-step system to create, analyze, and communicate a growth strategy of compounding growth loops.
With Kevin Kwok (Ex Greylock Partners), and Fareed Mosavat (GP at Reforge, Ex Slack, Instacart, Zynga)
A deep dive on how to understand, measure, and improve retention through activation, engagement, and resurrection.
With Shaun Clowes (SVP Product at Mulesoft, Ex Metromile, Atlassian) and Adam Grenier (Ex Lambda School, Uber)
In the Spring cohort there will be 10 total programs across Product, Growth, and Marketing all built and led by experienced executives. Here is the full slate:
- Product Programs: Product Leadership, Product Strategy, User Insights for Product Decisions
- Product + Engineering Programs: Scaling Product Delivery
- Cross-Functional Growth Programs: Growth Series, Advanced Growth Strategy, Retention + Engagement, Monetization + Pricing, Experimentation + Testing
- Marketing Programs: Marketing Strategy
What you get as a Reforge member
Reforge membership combines cohort-based programs, with a year round experience to help you learn, execute, and scale yourself and your company.
Cohort Based Programs
- 6-weeks, part-time, virtual and intense
- Built and led by executives
- Application focused
- Live case studies with a cohort of peers
Year Round Execution
- Access content from all programs
- Step-by-step projects to help you execute
- Weekly releases, events, and updates
- Connect w/ peers solving similar problems
Scaling your career with top operators
You’ll be joining other top operators from companies like Airbnb, Spotify, Stripe, Dropbox, Zoom, HubSpot, Reddit, and LinkedIn who consider Reforge one of the best professional investments they’ve made.
- “Even for experienced practitioners, Reforge crystalizes a practical and easily explained series of handy frameworks and immediately gives you a way to approach almost any product in any industry.” – Scott Worthington, Dir of Product Marketing at Peloton
- “Reforge has the best content of any educational resource that I’ve encountered. It’s the best way to accelerate your career in tech.” – Bangaly Kaba, Former Head of Growth at Instagram, Instacart
- “Reforge helped me better understand of how my company’s products grow and provided insight into what initiatives can have the biggest impact. Like with any system, the Reforge frameworks are often easy to learn and hard to master. That’s why I like the community aspect of it as well, which helps us learn the challenges others face in implementing the new learnings.” – Sam Beek, Lead Product Manager at WeTransfer
- “Reforge gave me an understanding of Growth across multiple channels and business goals, and as a new member on Segment’s Growth team, this provided a crucial impact on my day-to-day work.” – Mallika Sahay, Product Manager at Segment
- More reviews here…
Unlocking the earned insights of leaders
In addition to the experienced executives that build and lead our programs, you’ll hear examples from the industry’s best. Past featured guests have included:
- Bangaly Kaba, ex-Head of Growth @ Instagram, Instacart
- Dun Wang, CPO at Calm
- Melissa Tan, ex-VP Product at Ro, ex-Head of Growth at Dropbox
- Darius Contractor, Head of Growth at Airtable
- Jiaona Zhang, VP Product at Webflow
- Kelly Mayes, Sr Dir Product at Roblox
- Adam Fishman, CPO at Imperfect Foods, ex-Patreon and Lyft
- Crystal Widjaja, ex-SVP Growth at GoJek
- Vaibhav Sahgal, VP Consumer Product at Reddit
- Justin Bauer, EVP Product at Amplitude
- Bela Stepanova, VP Product at Iterable
- Angel Steger, Dir Product Design at Facebook, ex-Dropbox and Pinterest
- David Bakey, ex-VP Consumer at Harry’s
- Zindzi McCormick, Head of Activation at Slack
- Kieran Flanagan, VP Growth/Marketing at HubSpot
- And many more…
To join the Spring cohort, you must apply before February 19th. Once accepted, seats are first come, first serve. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to see you in the Reforge community!