I’m excited to announce that public applications are open for the Fall 2021 cohort of Reforge. I’ll be participating alongside leaders from Tinder, Facebook, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey, Instagram, and more.
Reforge Membership includes participation in a cohort-based program and ongoing access to content from all programs, weekly releases, deep-dive sessions, and a community of vetted peers to help you execute what you learn.
Fall Programs Begin October 4th
I’ve worked closely with Brian Balfour (CEO at Reforge) and the Reforge team for the past 3 years to develop and host four different programs. Onboarding for the Fall 21 cohort begins Oct 4th and programs run between 4 to 6 weeks long.
Build, communicate, and execute a cohesive product strategy across feature, growth, scaling, and innovation product work.
With Fareed Mosavat (GP at Reforge, Ex Slack, Instacart, Zynga), Ravi Mehta (Ex CPO at Tinder, Facebook, Tripadvisor)
A step-by-step system to create, analyze, and communicate a growth strategy of compounding growth loops.
With Casey Winters (CPO at Eventbrite, Ex Pinterest, Grubhub), Kevin Kwok (Ex Greylock Partners), and Fareed Mosavat (GP at Reforge, Ex Slack, Instacart, Zynga)
A deep dive on how to understand, measure and improve retention through activation, engagement, and resurrection.
With Shaun Clowes (SVP Product at Mulesoft, Ex Metromile, Atlassian) and Adam Grenier (Ex Lambda School, Uber)
Gain critical growth tools to help your company traverse the next leg of its growth journey.
With Brian Balfour (CEO @ Reforge, Ex VP Growth @ HubSpot), Elena Verna (Growth Advisor to Miro, Netlify, MongoDB and Ex SVP at SurveyMonkey), Fareed Mosavat (GP at Reforge, Ex Slack, Instacart, Zynga), Ravi Mehta (Ex CPO at Tinder, Facebook, Tripadvisor)
In the Fall cohort there will be 14 total programs across Product, Growth, Engineering, Founders, and Marketing all built and led by experienced executives. Here is the full slate:
- Product Programs: Product Management Foundations, Mastering Product Management, Product Leadership, Product Strategy, User Insights for Product Decisions
- Product + Engineering Programs: Technical Strategy, Scaling Product Delivery
- Cross-Functional Growth Programs: Growth Series, Advanced Growth Strategy, Retention + Engagement, Monetization + Pricing, Experimentation + Testing
- Marketing Programs: Marketing Strategy
- Founders: Growth for Founders
Reforge Membership: What You Get
Reforge is the first-ever career development membership focused on high-growth tech practitioners, and is built entirely around the idea of driving impact for your business and for your career. The Reforge membership combines cohort-based programs, with a year-round experience to help you learn, grow and drive meaningful impact in your career.
Live Cohort-Based Programs
Real problems require real depth. Membership includes participation in two cohort-based programs per year where you will go deep on how to solve a key problem in a 4-6 week, part-time, virtual format, guided by an executive.
Each week in a program, you can expect:
- Around 3 hrs of deep content covering actionable frameworks and systems.
- An expert-led case study with a featured guest to apply what you learned to a real-life situation.
- Connecting with vetted peers solving similar problems through discussions and feedback.
- Hands-on guidance by an Executive-In-Residence who has done the work before.
All Year Access to Tech’s Best Content & Curated Community
Your personal growth doesn’t stop with the program, it just begins. As a Reforge member you can:
- Access all content across every Reforge program (over 14+ programs!)
- Complete step-by-step projects to help you implement and execute what you learn.
- Attend weekly workshops and deep-dive sessions by Reforge Partners.
- Receive weekly releases of projects, examples, and cases.
- Connect with vetted peers solving similar problems.
Members Love Reforge
You’ll be joining other top operators from companies like Airbnb, Spotify, Stripe, Dropbox, Zoom, HubSpot, Reddit, and LinkedIn who consider Reforge one of the best professional investments they’ve made.
- “Even for experienced practitioners, Reforge crystalizes a practical and easily explained series of handy frameworks and immediately gives you a way to approach almost any product in any industry.” – Scott Worthington, Dir of Product Marketing at Peloton
- “Reforge has the best content of any educational resource that I’ve encountered. It’s the best way to accelerate your career in tech.” – Bangaly Kaba, Former Head of Growth at Instagram, Instacart
- More reviews here…
Who Do I Learn From?
In addition to the experienced executives that build and lead our programs, you’ll hear examples from the industry’s best. Past featured guests have included:
- Bangaly Kaba, ex-Head of Growth @ Instagram, Instacart
- Dun Wang, CPO at Calm
- Melissa Tan, ex-VP Product at Ro, ex-Head of Growth at Dropbox
- Darius Contractor, Head of Growth at Airtable
- Jiaona Zhang, VP Product at Webflow
- Kelly Mayes, Sr Dir Product at Roblox
- Adam Fishman, CPO at Imperfect Foods, ex-Patreon and Lyft
- Crystal Widjaja, ex-SVP Growth at GoJek
- Vaibhav Sahgal, VP Consumer Product at Reddit
- Justin Bauer, EVP Product at Amplitude
- Bela Stepanova, VP Product at Iterable
- Angel Steger, Dir Product Design at Facebook, ex-Dropbox and Pinterest
- David Bakey, ex-VP Consumer at Harry’s
- Zindzi McCormick, Head of Activation at Slack
- Kieran Flanagan, VP Growth/Marketing at HubSpot
- And many more…
To join the Fall cohort, you must apply before September 10th. Once accepted, seats are first-come, first-serve. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to see you in the Reforge community!