Since I blogged much more regularly in 2015, my roommate suggested I should do a rundown of my most popular posts. This got me interested to see if there are any trends in the types of posts people want to read from me. Without further ado, here is the list:
1. How To Get A Job At A Technology Company After An MBA
2. A Primer on Startup SEO
3. More On Building Effective Relationships At Work
4. The Three Stages Of Online Marketplaces
5. Scaling Up, The Three Stages of a Startup and Common Scaling Mistakes
6. The Perils and Benefits of AB Testing
7. Loyalty Marketing Part I: Strategies and Segments
8. How To Build a Marketing Team at a Consumer Technology Company
9. First to Product-Market Scale
10. The Startup Marketing Funnel
I sort of expected one type of post to dominate, but the top ten list matches the breadth of the blog pretty well, with tactical (seo, loyalty marketing, ab testing), career advice (mbas getting into tech, relationship building), and company building (marketing teams, product-market scale, scaling up). So, this tells me not to change the breadth of the blog much.
I’d like to thank you all for reading. Onwards to 2016.
Currently listening to Periscope by D’arcangelo. If you’d like to hear my top music of 2015, you can listen here.